In Idaho, gas springs are mainly delivered by American Gas Springs. However, if you want the reassurance of purchasing a gas spring of the highest quality for the best price, you can also order in our webshop. Find out how!
Ordering high quality gas springs
Via our webshop, you can easily order gas springs and mounting parts for all kinds of applications. We have partnered with Hahn Gasfedern, a German manufacturer of gas springs. Their gas springs are made of stainless steel and therefore, they are resistant to chemicals and water. This means that investing in a gas spring from Gasspringshop.com is a sustainable purchase. Besides, we do provide warranty on all of you purchases and ship within 1-2 working days.
Using our calculator
The calculator is one of our most popular tools. By entering different details, the calculator will automatically calculate the gas spring you need! In only 12 steps you will be able to find out which gas spring is appropriate for your application.
- Enter the length of your application.
- Then, fill in the height of the application.
- Measure the angle to the horizontal in degrees when the cover is closed.
- Do the same for the angle to the horizontal in degrees when the cover is open.
- Enter with the weight of the cover.
- Give an indication of where the pivot point is positioned; at the top, bottom or in the middle.
- Select the number of gas struts you would like to have. Two gas springs will most of the time be sufficient to open and close the cover.
- Choose the material (steel or stainless steel).
- Fill in the width of the application.
- Choose the material of the cover: softwood, plastic, wood, hardwood, perspex, PVC, glass, aluminium or stainless steel.
- Add the temperature of the surroundings of your application as temperatures do influence the working force of gas springs.
- Select whether you would like to have a tension spring or not. A tension spring pulls on the cover whereas a gas strut pushes against the cover.
Ordering in Idaho
Order your gas springs via our webshop and we will deliver them in Idaho. When you are not happy with your order, you can easily return them by filling in the returning form. If you are not sure what kind of gas spring you need please or if you need any assistance for using the calculator, please do not hesitate to contact us.